Thank you for visiting the Facial Surgery Center web site. Our site provides important information about our practice that will help you become familiar with Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Our office is committed to providing you with the highest quality of care possible. We will make every effort to make your visit with us a comfortable experience.
An oral and maxillofacial surgeon (OMS) is a specialist of the mouth, teeth, jaws and face. Many people suffer with pain from deformities or trauma in these areas. In most cases, pain is the first sign something is wrong. Yet, the fear of pain often prevents people from seeking the help they need.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery requires additional years of hospital-based surgical and anesthesia training after graduation from dental school. This includes training in surgical disciplines ranging from General and Thoracic Surgery to Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, as well as internal medicine training ranging from Anesthesia to Intensive and Critical Care. This diverse training experience allows our doctors to practice a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery, with expertise ranging from Dental Implant Surgery and Wisdom Tooth Removal to Corrective Jaw Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery. This also includes techniques designed to rebuild bone structure with minimal surgical intervention and optimal patient comfort. We can also diagnose and treat Facial Pain, Facial Injuries and Fractures.
Our staff is trained in assisting with Intravenous (IV) Sedation or outpatient General Anesthesia in our state-of-the-art office setting. Patients are continuously monitored during and after surgery.
In addition, as a full-service cosmetic surgery center, our role is to enhance your natural beauty to help you look younger and more vital. Our approach is not to create an artificial appearance, but to achieve the best aesthetic result by enhancing your natural beauty. Computer Imaging enables the patient to view the proposed cosmetic changes and better communicate with Dr. Bowman . Because no one procedure can be right for everyone, we offer a wide range of services. No matter what your needs, we can create the right skin aesthetic program for you.
Facial Surgery Center’s surgical staff are experienced certified oral and maxillofacial surgical assistants, who assist in administration of general anesthesia and surgery. All staff are CPR/ACLS certified and our administrative personnel are well versed in health insurance policies. Continuing education classes in maxillofacial surgery assisting and general anesthesia assisting are required for all nursing personnel.
We provide all of the following services:
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Performed procedures range from face lifts to Rhinoplasty.
- Temporomandibular Joint & Facial Pain
- Commonly known as TMJ.
- Cosmetic Skin Resurfacing
- Ideal for removing fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, lips, and face in general.
- Removal of Teeth
- The removal of impacted, damaged, or decayed teeth especially “wisdom” teeth.
- Dental-Facial Deformities
- The reconstruction of face and jaws caused by congenital or acquired deformity.
- Dental Implants
- The replacement of missing teeth with bone anchored root form implants.
- Traumatic Injuries
- The diagnosis and surgical treatment of fractures of the bones of the face and jaws, lacerations, and other injuries.
- The diagnosis and treatment of infections, tumors, cysts, and lesions of the jaws, oral cavity, and face.
- Online Patient Registration
- Fill out our online Patient Registration and Health history form from the comfort of your home.
Click here for Informed Consent Videos on all procedures.
Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of treatment available. We are happy that you are visiting our web site. Please feel free to e-mail or call us at (580) 242-2800 with any questions. Thank you for stopping by!