Why Choose Us?
Facial Surgery Center – Enid OK
Why choose Facial Surgery Center, Dr Curtis Bowman for your Oral and Maxillofacial surgery?
- Dr. Bowman is the only Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon in northern and northwest Oklahoma. He is Board Certified in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery as well as Dental Anesthesia. He has over 20 years of practice experience in the full scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Learn More About the Importance of Board Certification
- Patient safety and excellent care are our priorities. The Facial Surgery Center is the most technologically advanced Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery facility constructed in Oklahoma, to ensure the safest environment for your surgical and anesthesia care.
- The Facial Surgery Center routinely undergoes Anesthesia Safety Inspection through the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons to ensure highest standards of patient safety are maintained.
- Dr. Bowman and staff are all certified and Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support, and all participate in continuing education to remain on the cutting edge of modern surgical care.
- The Facial Surgery Center voluntarily participates in Infection Control audits through the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Organization for Safety, Asepsis, and Prevention (OSAP) to maintain strict infection control standards.
- Dr. Bowman has extensive training and experience in cosmetic analysis and cosmetic surgical procedures. This makes him uniquely qualified to provide the most aesthetic result of your surgical treatment, whether that be dental implants, jaw surgery, or any other surgical treatment.