Thank you for visiting the Facial Surgery Center website. Our site provides important information about our practice that will help you become familiar with Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Our office is committed to providing you with the highest quality of care possible. We will make every effort to make your visit with us a comfortable experience.
Facial Surgery Center’s surgical staff are experienced certified oral and maxillofacial surgical assistants, who assist in the administration of general anesthesia and surgery. All our staff is CPR/ACLS certified and our administrative personnel is well versed in health insurance policies. Continuing education classes in maxillofacial surgery assisting and general anesthesia assisting are required for all nursing personnel.
Contact our office today to schedule an appointment!
We provide all of the following services:
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Performed procedures range from facelifts to Rhinoplasty.
- Temporomandibular Joint & Facial Pain
- Commonly known as TMJ.
- Cosmetic Skin Resurfacing
- Ideal for removing fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, lips, and face in general.
- Removal of Teeth
- The removal of impacted, damaged, or decayed teeth especially “wisdom” teeth.
- Dental-Facial Deformities
- The reconstruction of the face and jaws caused by congenital or acquired deformity.
- Dental Implants
- The replacement of missing teeth with bone-anchored root form implants.
- Traumatic Injuries
- The diagnosis and surgical treatment of fractures of the bones of the face and jaws, lacerations, and other injuries.
- The diagnosis and treatment of infections, tumors, cysts, and lesions of the jaws, oral cavity, and face.
- Online Patient Registration
- Fill out our online Patient Registration and Health History form from the comfort of your home.